The following are possible tax benefits.
I stress-You MUST check what is available in your own country
(Check which ones are available in YOUR country)
Subject to proof that the expenses were incurred in producing income.
1. Business travel e.g. air, rail, sea, taxi, rental car, parking etc.
2. Business accommodation e.g. hotel, motel.
3. Meals when travelling on business.
4. Rent for office or storage if required.
5. Rent & charges for phone, fax, mobile phone.
6. Office cleaning.
7. Printing, stationery, copying.
9. Lease payments on office equipment & furniture.
11. Car repairs, cleaning & maintenance.
12. Car registration & insurance.
13. Other insurances e.g. equipment, furniture etc.
14. Gas & electricity.
15. Depreciation on office furniture equipment fittings etc.
16. Training manuals, books, attendance at seminars etc.
17. Car lease payments OR depreciation.
THESE EXPENSES MAY REDUCE YOUR CURRENT TAX DEPENDING ON THE TAX RULES IN YOUR COUNTRY