A HOME BASED BUSINESS
In today's world of downsizing, and high costs of living, it usually requires BOTH parties to a marriage to have "jobs" if they are to raise and educate their children adequately.
A Home Based business can allow one parent to remain home to supervise and care for the children.
MLM is the safest and easiest Home Based Business.
Most companies are private and debt free. Check their credentials and you have financial security
YOU HAVE A HOME BASED BUSINESS WITH THE FOLLOWING FEATURES
NOTE:- Some features refer to consumerable products
1. NO capital requirement
2. NO debtors or creditors.
3. NO employees.
4. NO stock to carry or stock control or storage
5. NO payroll tax
6. NO superannuation payments
7. NO holiday loading
8. NO penalty rates
9. NO workers compensation payments
10. NO fringe benefits tax.
11. NO training levy
12. NO rent.
13. NO legal fees.
14. NO borrowings.
15. NO limit on your earnings.
16. NO bad debts.
17. NO costly Franchise Fee
18. NO need to give up your present employment
19. No experience necessary
20. No special qualifications required
21. FREEDOM to run YOUR business YOUR way.
22. Willable ongoing business & income.
23. Tax advantages.
24. Personal challenge.
25. Family participation.
26. Travel & contacts.
27. Part time or full time.
28. Not tied to an office or desk.
29. Not tied to a 9 to 5 routine
30. Opportunity to contribute to others and help them succeed.
31. Credit card / bank transfers for easy ordering
32. Direct delivery to your door if you are in a consumerable products network
33. Minimal paperwork as most done by the company computers
34. Minimal Accounting costs
35. Good support system
36. On the job training
37. Unlimited potential
38. Low risk
39. Terrific Products
40. Low Capital Investment
41. Operate a world wide business
42. Live anywhere in the world
43. Can have members anywhere in the world in your business
1. A HOME based business.
2. A business of your own - without having to give up your present JOB. (Sometimes referred to as Just Over Broke )
3. Saleable Asset
4. Willable asset.
5. YOU totally control your time
6. Income is only limited by the size of the business YOU build.
7. Normal business tax deductions which apply in YOUR country
8. Security through residual income.
9. Travel which may be tax deductible.
10. Small investment / start up cost
11. Enormous growth potential.
12. New friends/ Positive people.
13. Personal challenge.
14. Perfect retirement income / possibly better than superannuation!
15. A stress free lifestyle.
16. Proven system of business success.
17. No financial risk.
18. Build an income for your children and grandchildren
19. Support in your business
20. YOU can create an International Business