WHY WOULD WARREN BUFFETT-
THE 2 ND OR 3 RD RICHEST PERSON IN THE WORLD GET INVOLVED IN MLM IF IT WASN'T PROFITABLE?
MAJOR COMPANIES INVOLVED
The Pampered Chef is owned by Berkshire Hathaway whose major shareholder is Warren Buffet the 2 nd / 3 rd richest person in the world.
Some of the world's biggest cor-porations use network market-ing to sell their products
1. Primerica, the Fortune 500 Company that bought the A. L. Williams Company, an insurance MLM. Primerica is now owned by Citibank.
2. Vorwerk owns Jafra a multi-level seller of cosmetics. Vorwerk has a total business volume of 2.1 billion euros per year
3. Discovery Toys, a $93 million-per-year toy manufacturer and competitor to
Toys~R~Us, sells through a multi-level home retail plan. http://www.discoverytoysinc.com/index.shtml
4. Virgin has its own line of cosmetics sold by MLM
5. Sara Lee did own Nutrimetics but Nutrimetics is now owned by Tupperware
6. The Pampered Chef is owned by Berkshire Hathaway whose major shareholder is Warren Buffet the 2 nd / 3 rd richest person in the world.
The word of mouth selling power of MLM is the most effective way to distribute quality products-especially when people are so eager for convenience and time freedom. Network marketing makes sense, and some major corporations are joining in.
OTHER MAJOR MLM COMPANIES ARE TRADED ON THE STOCK EXCHANGE